AJ ELLIS 1-417-327-3911 1325 S. LILLIAN AVE #212, BOLIVAR, MISSOURI 65613 MON-FRI 9am-5pm
Normal wear and tear:
- Some matting of the carpet.
- A few small nail holes.
- Fading or yellowing of the paint.
If you've made changes or damaged the paint, you're going to need to repaint.
Not normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to:
- Stains, cuts, and burns on the carpet and the laminate countertops.
- Broken window glass and cracked ceramic tile.
- Broken or missing blinds.
- Gouges and holes in the doors and walls.
- Pest infestations.
- Broken cabinet doors, drawers, and closet shelfs.
- Pet scratch damage anywhere in the unit. This happens mostly frequently around doors, windows and where the animal is confined and includes damage to the floor.
Copyright 2012 AJ ELLIS All rights reserved.
Website by Doug Fellows