AJ ELLIS 1-417-327-3911 1325 S. LILLIAN AVE #212, BOLIVAR, MISSOURI 65613 MON-FRI 9am-5pm
RESIDENTIAL LEASE AGREEMENT THIS LEASE AGREEMENT (here in after referred to as the "Agreement") by and between (LANDLORD'S NAME HERE) (here in after referred to as OWNER") AND (YOUR NAME HERE) (here in after referred to as "RESIDENT")
W I T N E S S E T H: A.J. ELLIS
WHEREAS, Landlord is the fee owner of certain real property being, lying and situated in Bolivar, Polk County, Missouri, such real property having a street address of (ADDRESS HERE) here in after referred to as the "Premises"),
WHEREAS, OWNER is desirous of leasing the Premises to RESIDENT upon the terms and conditions as contained herein; and WHEREAS, RESIDENT is desirous of leasing the Premises from OWNER on the terms and conditions as contained herein;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration, the covenants and obligations contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto hereby agree as follows:
- RESIDENT agrees to pay in advance $ per month on the 1st day of each month.
- This agreement shall commence AND CONTINUE THRU AT WHICH TIME IT SHALL CONVERT TO A MONTH TO MONTH LEASE.
- OWNER acknowledges receipt of A Security Deposit of $
- SECURITY DEPOSITS: The total of the above deposits shall secure compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement and shall be refunded to RESIDENT within 30 days after the premises have been completely vacated less any amount necessary to pay OWNER: a) any unpaid rent; b) cleaning costs; c) key replacement costs; d) cost for repair of damages to premises and/or common areas above ordinary wear and tear, and e) any other amount legally allowable under the terms of this agreement. A written accounting of said charges shall be presented to RESIDENT within 15 days of move-out. If deposits do not cover such costs and damages, the RESIDENT shall immediately pay said additional costs for damages to OWNER.
- LATE CHARGE: All payments shall be received by the 5th day of each month or a late fee of $20.00 1ST DAY AND $5.00 day shall be added, and a fee of $50.00 shall be added to any payment of rent which a deficient (bounced) check shall have been given.
- UTILITIES: RESIDENT agrees to pay all utilities and/or services based upon occupancy of the premises. TRASH AND WATER IS INCLUDED IN THE RENT AT SPRINGHILL FALLS APARTMENTS.
- PETS: No animal, fowl, fish reptile, and/or pet of any kind shall be kept on or about the premises, for any amount of time, without obtaining the prior written consent and meeting the requirements of the OWNER. Such consent if granted shall be revocable at OWNER'S option upon giving a 30-day written notice. In the event permission is granted to have a pet and/or animal of any kind, an additional non refundable deposit in the amount of $125.00 shall be required. ONLY ONE PET PER APARTMENTS. NO PETS ON SECOND OR THIRD FLOOR!!!!!!!
- LIQUID FILLED FURNISHINGS: No liquid filled furniture, receptacle containing more than ten gallons of liquid is permitted without prior written consent and meeting the requirements of the OWNER. RESIDENT also agrees to carry insurance deemed appropriate by OWNER to cover possible losses that may be caused by such items.
- NOISE: RESIDENT agrees not to cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises which might disturb the peace and quiet of another RESIDENT and/or neighbor. Said noise and/or activity shall be a breach of this agreement. Three complaints will merit eviction.
- DESTRUCTION OF PREMISES: If the premises become totally or partially destroyed during the term of this Agreement so that RESIDENT'S use is seriously impaired, OWNER or RESIDENT may terminate this Agreement immediately upon three day written notice to the other.
- CONDITION OF PREMISES: RESIDENT acknowledges that the has examined the premises and that said premises, all furnishings, fixtures, furniture, plumbing, heating, electrical facilities, all items listed on the attached property condition checklist, if any and/or all other items provided by OWNER are all clean, and in good satisfactory condition except as may be indicated elsewhere in this Agreement. RESIDENT agrees to keep the premises and all items in good order and good condition and to immediately pay for costs to repair and/or replace any portion of the above damaged by RESIDENT, his guests and/or invitees, except as provided by lay. At the termination of this Agreement, all of the above items in this provision shall be returned to OWNER in clean and good condition except for reasonable wear and tear and the premises shall be free of all personal property and trash not belonging to OWNER. It is agreed that all dirt, holes, tears, burns, and stains of any size or amount in the carpets, drapes, walls, fixtures, and/or any other part of the premises, do not constitute reasonable wear and tear.
- ALTERATIONS: RESIDENT shall not paint, wallpaper, alter or redecorate, change or install locks, install antenna or other equipment, screws, fastening devices, large nails, or adhesive materials, place signs, displays, or other exhibits, on or in any portion of the premises without the written consent of the OWNER except as may be provided by law.
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: RESIDENT shall deposit all garbage and waste in a clean and sanitary manner into the proper receptacles and shall cooperate in keeping the garbage area neat and clean. RESIDENT shall be responsible for disposing of items of such size and nature as are not normally acceptable by the garbage hauler. RESIDENT shall be responsible for keeping the kitchen and bathroom drains free of things that may tend to cause clogging of the drains. RESIDENT shall pay for the cleaning out of any plumbing fixture that may need to be cleared of stoppage and for the expense or damage caused by stopping of waste pipes or overflow from bathtubs, wash basins, or sinks.
- POSSESION: If OWNER is unable to deliver possession of the residence to RESIDENTS on the agreed date, because of the loss or destruction of the residence or because of the failure of the prior residents to vacate or for any other reason, the RESIDENT and/or OWNER may immediately cancel and terminate this agreement upon written notice to the other party at their last known address, whereupon neither party shall have liability to the other, and any sums paid under this Agreement shall be refunded in full. If neither party cancels, this Agreement shall be prorated and begin on the date of actual possession.
- ABANDONMENT: If at any time during the term of this Agreement RESIDENT abandons the Premises or any part thereof, OWNER may, at OWNER'S option, obtain possession of the Premises in the manner provided by law, and without becoming liable to RESIDENT for damages or for any payment of any kind whatever. OWNER may, at OWNER'S discretion, as agent for RESIDENT, relet the Premises, or any part thereof, for the whole or any part thereof, for the whole or any part of the then unexpired term, and may receive an collect all rent payable by virtue of such re-letting, and, at OWNER'S option, hold RESIDENT liable for any difference between the rent that would have been payable under this Agreement during the balance of the unexpired term, if this Agreement had continued in force, and the net rent for such period realized by OWNER by means of such reletting. If OWNER'S right of reentry is exercised following abandonment of the Premises by RESIDENT, then OWNER shall consider any personal property belonging to RESIDENT and left on the Premises to also have been abandoned, in which case OWNER may dispose of all such personal property in any manner OWNER shall deem proper and OWNER is herby relieved of all liability for doing so.
- INSURANCE: RESIDENT acknowledges that OWNERS insurance does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of other, and/or any other causes, nor shall OWNER be held liable for such losses. RESIDENT is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
- INDEMNIFICATION: OWNER shall not be liable for any damage or injury of or to the RESIDENT, RESIDENT'S family, guests, invitees, agents or employees or to any person entering the Premises or the building of which the Premises are a part or to goods or equipment, or in the structure or equipment of the structure of which the Premises are a part, and RESIDENT hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold OWNER harmless from any and all claims or assertions of every kind and nature.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY AND INSPECTION: OWNER may enter, inspect, and/or repair the Premises at any time in case of emergency or suspected abandonment. OWNER shall give 24 hours advance notice and may enter for the purpose of showing the premises during normal business hours to prospective renters, buyers, lender, for smoke alarm inspections, and/or for normal inspections and repairs. OWNER is permitted to make all alterations, repairs and maintenance that in OWNER'S judgment is necessary to perform.
- ASSIGNMENT: RESIDENT agrees not to transfer, assign or sublet the premises or any part thereof.
- PARTIAL INVALIDITY: Noting contained in this Agreement shall be construed as waiving any of the OWNER'S or RESIDENT'S rights under the law. If any part of this Agreement shall be in conflict with the law, that part shall be void to the extent that it is in conflict, but shall not invalidate this Agreement nor shall it affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
- NO WAIVER: OWNER'S acceptance of rent with knowledge of any default by RESIDENT or waiver by OWNER of any breach of any term of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of subsequent breaches. Failure to require compliance or to exercise any right shall not be constituted as a waiver by OWNER of said term, condition, and/or right, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any provision of this Agreement.
- ATTORNEY FEES: If any legal action or proceedings be brought by either party of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be reimbursed for all reasonable attorney's fees and costs in addition to other damages awarded.
- JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY: The undersigned RESIDENTS are jointly and severally responsible and liable for all obligations under this agreement.
- REPORT TO CREDIT/TENANT AGENCIES: you are hereby notified that a nonpayment, late payment or breach of any of the terms of this rental agreement may be submitted/reported to a credit and/or tenant reporting agency, and may create a negative credit record on your credit report.
- NOTICES: All notices to RESIDENT shall be served at RESIDENT'S premises. All notices to owners to PO Box 728 Bolivar, Mo. 65613.
- INVENTORY: The premise contains the following items that the RESIDENT may use: Dish Washer, Oven, and Refrigerator.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between OWNER and RESIDENT. No oral agreements have been entered into, and all modifications or notices shall be in writing to be valid.
- RECEIPT OF AGREEMENT: The undersigned have read and understand this Agreement and hereby acknowledge receipt of a copy of this Rental Agreement.
- CHECK BOXES AND INITIAL BELOW:
- NO WINDOW TREATMENTS (BLINDS, CURTAINS, SHADES, ect.) ARE PROVIDED.
- NO GRILLING ON THE WOOD DECKS (SECOND AND THIRD FLOOR).
- AIR FILTER MUST BE CLEANED EVERY 30 DAYS.
- A SET OF KEYS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED (ONE DOOR KEY, ONE MAILBOX KEY, ONE GARAGE REMOTE AS APPLICABLE)
- INITIAL HERE
Copyright 2012 AJ ELLIS All rights reserved.
Website by Doug Fellows